- 100% of our scholars graduate after four years of college. This is 25% higher than the national average of their more affluent peers.
- 44% of our current undergraduates are majoring in Engineering or STEM fields.
- Our graduates have gone on to enter the fields of Business and Finance, Law, Teaching, Academic Counseling, Nursing, Medicine, and Public Policy.
- 50% go on to graduate programs and more plan to apply.
- 92% of our scholars are the first in their families to pursue a college degree, changing the trajectories of their families for generations forward.
- Their average household income is $22,802.
What Our Scholars Have to Say
"..I thank whatever celestial being brought the Scholarship Plus application to my computer – and to my attention every day. THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
"I love the family-like bond the program holds and I can't wait to maybe one day help people like you helped me!"
"..thank you all so much for the support you guys give. Thankful for Scholarship Plus every day!"